Welcome to your Monday Morsels…on
Thursday Friday. This would have been a sweet post to jump start your week, however, a certain toddler thought it might be nice to attempt putting her tiny, yet heavy, little foot through my computer screen. Needless to say, I haven’t had much, ahem, screen time. Waiting until next Monday to share all these nuggets of lightbulb moments seemed a bit silly since I can’t stop collecting links. I’ll overwhelm you in small doses after this, promise, ok?
Now for some sweet morsels….
on life with children
- Time outs are so last week. Tweaking this for our house. via Inspired to Action
- Perez Hilton wrote a children’s book. Not kitdding. via Stroller Traffic
- A wonderful guide for reading aloud. Raise a reader. Raise a thinker.
- These sound like fun ideas to welcome Spring, no? via Simple Kids
- I was going to link to this post but just read the whole damn thing. It’s magic.
- This reminded me of the beautiful gift father’s & father figures give to their families in plain, everyday ways.
- You’re a writer in all you do. Wise shit.
- From the same wise blogger, “…My craft is with words. I write because I can’t help it. It’s like talking but it doesn’t bother anybody….” It’s almost like she read my thoughts.
- It’s all in how you say it. One word makes all the difference.
on living the life you want
- The best post I’ve read lately is on stealing. via Make Under My Life
- The American Dream is changing and creatives are redefining it. Have it all.
- Again, you can do it all, you, renaissance woman, you.
- This interview puts into words so many of my own desires & hopes for this life.
- Science proves a little inner work can help you do great work.
- Ideas without action? No more. Time to create.
on everything else
- A weekly round-up of “yes moments & swoonage“. Swoonage – best. word. eva.
- An entire pin board on tatoos. Has me itching to get inked. BTW, do you pin?
Tell me, what are you reading?